AP ECET 2018 Online Application Form has uploaded by JNTU for those candidates who have done their diploma and want to get admission into the new session of engineering course. AP ECET 2018 is also known as Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test. The application form has issued from the third week of the February 2018.
This is the state level entrance exam which will synchronize by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur for the academic session. On behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts this exam. After attending the exam, students will get the admission in the 2nd year of regular B.E. or B.Tech and B.Pharmacy courses.
After passing this exam, a candidate will get the admission in different institutes, colleges, as well as universities of Andhra Pradesh. For this candidates have to visit the AP ECET official website for download the notification. Candidates have to check all the eligible criteria, which has explained on the website. Also, You can start filling up the ECET Application carefully with all required mandatory information. Eligible candidates have to online for this exam through the official website. For different courses, different educational qualification criteria are there. AP ECET Eligibility 2018 For appearing in the exam, the candidate should be of Indian nationality.
The candidate must be of Andhra Pradesh state or must have a valid permanent residence. For other nationality, candidates have to follow some rules and regulations of University. For apply, first of all, the candidates have to pay the fees offline or online and then the registration process is started. AP ECET 2018 Online Registration
• The first step is payment of fees. For online payment, you can click on “Online Payment” & select the post for applying the exam.
• Candidates need to select the option which will suitable for “Payment of Gateway” and select “Make Payment” and submit.
• After completing the process, the candidate will receive the “Journal Number” gives you the next step i.e. submission of application. • When the candidate will visit the website, following details are listed. • Payment of fee
• Known your payment status • Fill the application • Print the application form • Now, you can click on the “Fill the Application”. A new web page will appear.
• After clicking the "payment verification”, you can fill the application form with all mandatory information required by the university.
• Aadhaar card number is necessary.
You can also upload the scan images of the photograph as well as signature.
• You can press “Submit” button and get a print out of the application. AP ECET Exam Fee 2018 The exam fees can pay through AP Online Service or through payment gateway i.e. credit or debit card, or net banking. While paying through online the processing fee has required paying. The exam fee is Rs. 500/-.