The best ideas for moving our community forward come from the people who live here. On this page, you can share your suggestions and provide feedback on previous suggestions.
A suggestion box is a great way to crowd-source ideas for your organization. Allow your supporters to suggest the next steps you should take to achieve your goals and let the community decide whether they're worthy of implementing.
Additional information on creating community with suggestion boxes on the NationBuilder blog.
To change or remove this content, click "Edit this page" in the Supporter Nav on the right,
or from your Control Panel navigate to Websites > Get Involved > Suggestions > Content.
BBC World News, the 24-hour international news channel, is available in over 200 countries worldwide. About BBC World News TV Find out more about the 24-hour news and information channel If you are in the US, Canada, Australia, India, Germany and South Africa you can use our channel finder to check your local listings. In For all other territories please check your local listings or contact a television provider in your area to find out how you can receive BBC World News. the US, BBC World News is available with a range of television service providers including Cablevision (Optimum TV), Comcast (XFINITY), Time Warner Cable, Verizon, DirecTV, Charter, AT&T U-verse, Buckeye Cable and others. if you don't currently receive BBC World News, please contact your service provider to request it. While travelling BBC World News is the go-to news destination for travellers keen to keep up to date with the latest breaking news. The channel is available in over 150 cruise ships, three million hotel rooms and 60 airlines around the world, including nine airlines that feature the live channel on board. To find out how you can view BBC World News while travelling, have a look at our
BCECE Application Form 2018 will start from February to March 2018. You need to check your eligibility before registration. BCECE is the short form of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination.
It is the state level entrance exam. For getting the admission in different Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy and Agriculture intuitions in Bihar state, an applicant have to clear this exam. This exam will conduct within two stages, stage 1 and stage 2. It is compulsory to appear in stage 1 and then the applicant can for stage 2.
For getting admission in Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, and Agriculture intuitions have to clear both the stages. This exam conducts every year in the month of April & May 2018. Now candidates need to register online by following the guidelines. For appearing in the exam, you need to download BCECE Notification 2018 the official Website. The application form will be starting from the first week of February 2018 and the last date is the last week of March 2018. Bihar CET 2018 Online Registration
• The candidate has to check the qualification criteria as per their interesting stream. • For filling the application form, visit the official site and click on the appearing link.
• A single form can be filled by each candidate. • Registered as a Fresh Candidate & choose the group to apply. • Both the forms filled by after each other same procedure for the fees also. • Candidate must be an Indian. • Candidate should belong to Bihar state as well as have a valid residence. Submit Basic Information • Applicants have required filling all the requested information such as basic details, educational and the course for which they applying. • The candidate photo must click after January 1, 2018. • Select the “Submit” button for applying. • Select the “Upload Images” section for uploading the scan images like photo, signature, mark sheets etc. • Click the “Save” button & go for the “Pay Examination Fee” choice.
• Select the approach of payment and go for the “Proceed for Payment” and make fee payment via offline or online mode.
• Duly filled application form can send to board authority. • Print out all forms as well as fee receipts with yourself. BCECE 2018 Exam Fee The payment can pay by either net banking, e-challan of SBI bank or Debit/credit card. • For PCB/PCM the fees can pay 660/- and 330/- for General Cast and SC/ST cast respectively. • PCMB the fees will be 730/- and 365/- for General Cast and SC/ST cast respectively.
AP ECET 2018 Online Application Form has uploaded by JNTU for those candidates who have done their diploma and want to get admission into the new session of engineering course. AP ECET 2018 is also known as Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test. The application form has issued from the third week of the February 2018.
This is the state level entrance exam which will synchronize by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur for the academic session. On behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts this exam. After attending the exam, students will get the admission in the 2nd year of regular B.E. or B.Tech and B.Pharmacy courses.
After passing this exam, a candidate will get the admission in different institutes, colleges, as well as universities of Andhra Pradesh. For this candidates have to visit the AP ECET official website for download the notification. Candidates have to check all the eligible criteria, which has explained on the website. Also, You can start filling up the ECET Application carefully with all required mandatory information. Eligible candidates have to online for this exam through the official website. For different courses, different educational qualification criteria are there. AP ECET Eligibility 2018 For appearing in the exam, the candidate should be of Indian nationality.
The candidate must be of Andhra Pradesh state or must have a valid permanent residence. For other nationality, candidates have to follow some rules and regulations of University. For apply, first of all, the candidates have to pay the fees offline or online and then the registration process is started. AP ECET 2018 Online Registration
• The first step is payment of fees. For online payment, you can click on “Online Payment” & select the post for applying the exam.
• Candidates need to select the option which will suitable for “Payment of Gateway” and select “Make Payment” and submit.
• After completing the process, the candidate will receive the “Journal Number” gives you the next step i.e. submission of application. • When the candidate will visit the website, following details are listed. • Payment of fee
• Known your payment status • Fill the application • Print the application form • Now, you can click on the “Fill the Application”. A new web page will appear.
• After clicking the "payment verification”, you can fill the application form with all mandatory information required by the university.
• Aadhaar card number is necessary.
You can also upload the scan images of the photograph as well as signature.
• You can press “Submit” button and get a print out of the application. AP ECET Exam Fee 2018 The exam fees can pay through AP Online Service or through payment gateway i.e. credit or debit card, or net banking. While paying through online the processing fee has required paying. The exam fee is Rs. 500/-.
You are residing in Delhi and planning to move somewhere in other state. The first thing that will strike in your mind will be the packing of your all belongings and transporting it. According to you shifting along with your family and belongings can make you feel stressful.
You should not think so much regarding the issue of packing the stuff and relocating your place. In the present scenario with the availability of things at an ease, movers and packers agencies in a metropolitan place is easy to hire. So when you have the solution to your problem your stress should not come to you.
Relieving your stress on the company workers which you have hired can help you in managing the things with comfort. But the other thing that strikes your mind is the traffic at Delhi border. But when you have hired the expert team to relocate your goods you need not to worry. There are few things that are best on part of the agencies of packing running in Delhi.
With increase in competition in market this industry is fastest growing and helping the customers in relocating their things with a comfort. The customers are now less relaxed as their needs are being fulfilled by these agencies with experts and professionals they have hired. Various benefits these firms are giving to the customers with their best services- From start to finish These firms take the whole responsibility of the customers by packing their stuff in a good and protected way and then transporting it in a safely manner.
After that unpacking the stuff and setting it according t6o customers wish. They take all the headache without giving much pain to the hirers. Insurance policy- The best service they are offering is the insurance policy of the products. Almost all the companies have different policies of insurance some do not give the insurance for glass and plastic stuff. But some firms even give some amount for the plastic and glass too. Experienced team- Team of the company makes the firm grow at a large scale. So in this competitive world every organization wants to grow so they hire the experts and professionals who can serve in a better way.
The workers who are familiar with packing do it well without any harm to the things. Planning- The best agencies always work with great coordination and patience. They don’t pack the things in a hurry rather they pack everything with patience. Hassle free shifting- Despite of so much traffic in Delhi the companies are giving 100 percent satisfaction to the customers with their on time shifting. They provide hassle free shifting.
Lakhs of candidates are waiting for the AMUEEE Application Form 2018 which is going to schedule for the academic session for engineering course. AMUEEE is also known as Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam. AMU is famous & premier central university and situated in the middle of Aligarh.
This university ha 12 faculties like Agricultural Sciences, Social Science, Law, Medicine, Theology and Unani Medicine, Engineering, Arts, Management Studies and Research. The application form is different for different streams. The qualification eligibility is different for different courses. The exam will schedule in the offline mode. The minimum age required for this exam is 17 and have the secondary school certificate before 2014. The AMU Engineering Application form can fill up by offline and also by online mode. While applying for multiple courses, candidates have to fill up only one form. AMUEEE 2018 Online Registration • Candidates can check the official website and the link will appear over there.
• If the candidate wants to fill up the form in offline mode then first of all download the form and then fill it manually.
• You can also go for the “Apply” button and read all the instruction carefully and go for the “Click here to continue”.
• Candidates can select “New Registration Candidate”.
• Candidates have registered with their mobile number and email id.
• After this, the authority will send the username and password both to the candidate on their registered mobile number.
• Also, you need to upload the valid certificates, signature as well as thumb impression of the left hand.
• Finally, you can click on the “Save” button & make payment through credit card, debit card or net banking
• Candidates can get the print out of the confirmation page on A4 size paper and keep it with you.
• Candidates no need to send a confirmation page to the authority. Download AMUEEE Application 2018
• First of all, candidates need to download the application from its official website.
• You can attach the copies of certificates, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
• Candidates can also attach the demand draft of fees.
• For the candidates who are applying for this exam in offline mode, they have to send their forms to the university address.
• For offline mode, during filling the forms use black ball point pen.
• You can also attach the demand draft with the documents.
• Candidates can keep all the print out of confirmation page for future reference. AMUEEE 2018 Application Fees
• The application fees for B.Tech is Rs. 550/-, for both B. Tech and B. Arch the fees, is Rs. 650/- and for B.E (evening) the fees is Rs. 350/-.
President Trump, who this week boasted at a Wisconsin tool factory that “no administration has accomplished more in the first 90 days,” said in a Friday morning tweet that he’s not getting enough credit from the national media for all his successes. “No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!” Trump tweeted. Whether the president was looking to pre-empt media criticism or lower expectations as the benchmark nears was not clear, but the White House is clearly bracing for a report card from the press.The first 100 days of a first-term president is often used to measure success and set a roadmap for future policy issues. The fascination with the first 100 days goes back to President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who came into office in 1933 and signed a staggering 76 pieces of legislation, including 15 major overhauls and new programs during the depths of the Great Depression.“It’s very clear that he’s committed to the conservative principles and agenda that he outlined in the campaign.White House spokesman Sean Spicer.Since then, the first 100 days has been the test of a new president’s productivity, though none have come close to matching FDR.Trump had promised huge changes during his first 100 days including cracking down on illegal immigration, a complete tax overhaul and the repeal and replace ObamaCare.“You’re going to have such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost and it’s going to be so easy,” Trump said during an October 2016 rally. When it came to building his “big beautiful wall” with Mexico, he told Fox News in 2015, “So simple. So simple.” Expectations were high, given Trump’s promises and the fact he had a Republican-led Congress, but so far, the two branches have not always been on the same page. On Wednesday, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer defended the Trump administration’s accomplishments. “Look at the record that he’s achieved over these first 90 days,” Spicer told Fox News’ “The First 100 Days.” “It’s very clear that he’s committed to the conservative principles and agenda that he outlined in the campaign.Trump hits the 100-day mark on April 29